Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Possible New Animals

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Possible New Animals

Hey jammers! After 1 million years, I'm posting! This year is the busiest I've ever been in my entire life...it sounds like an exaggeration but it's sadly true.

In a recent update, AJHQ announced there would soon be a new animal. They said it an option for naming your animals. The last name part usually has the animals. I looked through the list and here are the animals I saw (that aren't already animals you can play as):

-Toucan
-Gull
-Iguana
-Jaguar
-Fish (although there are animals you can play as that are fish)
-Leopard (even though there are snow leopards, so this is not likely to be the animal)
I was actually expecting 'ostrich' to be an option, due to the fact that that was an option on the most recent poll (falcon, which won, then sloths, which were probably 2nd, and ostriches). Then, as I was reading the Jamaa Journal over, I noticed it said this: "Maybe you can ask your buddy for HELP, because when it comes to searching through all those NAMES, two can do it better than one."

I'm probably overthinking this, but maybe it is hinting at a deeper meaning than just asking a friend for help. Maybe it means two animals are coming to Jamaa, or you have to put more than one name together to get the animal's name.

Let me know what  you think in the comments!

Edit: Aparri recently made a video about this topic. Take a closer look at the phrase 'two can do it better than one'. Doesn't 'two can' sound like toucan? Plus, toucan is one of the name options!

14 comments:

  1. I found some more animal options. Here's what I found:
    Bear
    Jaguar
    Iguana
    Dragon
    Toucan
    Dove

    I'm seriously not sure they would make a dragon but still. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listed those except for dove and dragon. You must have better eyesight than me! I don't think bear would be one, because you can basically replicate any species of bear by changing the colors of a polar bear.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I know. I just wanted to say what I found. XD Yes, I was thinking that too. But.... Polar bears aren't my favorite animal and it'd be really cute to have a grizzly bear. XD

      Delete
    3. GUYS THEY NEED A DOVE ON AJ!!!!!

      You have no idea how freaky it'd be for me if they released a dove. XD

      Delete
    4. That would be amazing! *imagines making an Ark masterpice and flying on it with a dove*

      Lol.

      Delete
  2. I think it'll be a toucan (the second flying animal this year.. can't we have a new land, AJHQ?) because the Jamaa Journal says "... two can do it better than one."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Naffy pointed that out to me. So I am convinced its a Toucan :) I hope its nm!


      Delete
  3. I can't believe ostriches lost...
    I mean, COME ON!! THEY'RE OSTRICHES PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Plus, wasn't everyone disappointed in the sloths? Well, I wasn't: I try not to hate any of the animals, but I can't help myself with monkeys and octopus. Sorry! D:

    Ah, I feel your pain, Ineffable. This was a VERY busy week for me as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 million years? O: I think the world would have ended by then! maybe it's 1 million bug years? 1 million dog or cat years? I dunno.. CX
    Toucan. Its a toucan. Cuz at the end of it it says "Two can do it better then one:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello? Awesomepanda? Ineffable? Anyone?! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They gotta get an answering machine! ;)

      Delete
    2. I agree. We've all been pretty busy... I might get a post in on Sunday! ;)

      Delete
  6. Bisnis Tanpa Modal sepeser pun ternyata bisa dijalani oleh siapa pun dan dimana pun loh. Bisnis Online didunia digital seperti sekarang ini sangatlah populer dan banyak juga peminatnya, dimulai dari anak anak muda, kaum milenial bahkan sampai (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!